Sian Ka'an which "Gift from Heaven" is a protected natural area in the state of Quintana Roo, a place for those who wish to live an extreme adventure deeper in to the dense vegetation of the area, sea and lagoon. Experts Guides will take you and visit places like the Mayan Ruins of Muyil, Xlapak the oldest Mayan Port of the Yucatan Peninsula, Swimming through a beautiful fresh water River, Visit a Manatee Sanctuary and wild birds living in their natural habitat.
The Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve is a great refugee for biological diversity. A beautiful place, where you can be the spectator for magical scenarios and you can also contemplate the wonders of Mother Nature, as well as appreciate the flora and fauna of the place in its natural habitat, unravel its secrets!!!
• Private Round trip Transportation
• Guided Tour at Muyil Mayan Ruins
• Mangrove sightseeing and Swimming in a beautiful fresh water river
• Visit a Manatee Sanctuary in the National Reserve
• Lunch(Menu option to choose)
• All taxes and admissions
• Drinks during lunch time in the Restaurant
• Tipping or Gratuities to Tour Guide and Driver
Hotel Pick Ups:
Cancun Hotel Zone: 7:15am
Playa del Carmen Area: 8:15am
Akumal to Tulum 8:45 am