The two Mayan Jewels of this destination. Tulum and Coba!!
A one day tour full of culture and nature!!
Admire Cobá (called No Hoch Muul), the tallest pyramid from the region, in which what you will have the opportunity to climb to the top and admire the wonderful landscape; this is one of the few areas where it is still allowed to climb.
The Castle of Tulum is the only Mayan building located next to the Caribbean Sea and functioned as a Light house to guide ships and not run aground on the reef. The overall view of the castle and the sea are really impressive.
- 06:30-07:00 am, Pick Up and Departure from hotel lobby
- 09:00 am Arrival and Tour at Tulum Mayan Ruins
- 11:15 hrs. Arrival and Tour at Coba Mayan Ruins
- 13:45 hrs. Arrival and Swimming at Cenote
- 15:15 hrs. Lunch buffet at Restaurant
- 16:30 hrs. Departure to hoteles
INCLUDES: Includes: Transportation A/A, Admissions to places mentioned above, Certified Bilingual Guide(English/Spanish), Bottle of water on board the transportation, Lunch Buffet.
Not Included: Any drink, Tipping/Gratuities to Staff, Tour Guide & Driver
Note: 12 persons max per vehicle regardless of ages.